1st Gen Toyota Tacoma Front & Rear Bump Stops Set (1995–2004)
Toyota Tacoma DuroBumps can be mounted to just about any rear leaf pack. Our standard mount that is included with any Rear DuroBumps set, is intended to be used with OEM square-shaped U-bolts. Our mounting plate is fastened underneath the saddle of the U-bolts.
- Dual Durometer Rubber in DuroBumps allows for a smooth initial contact, with a progressively firmer compression rate to provide the ultimate bump stop.
- Small, compact, application-specific bump stops. DuroBumps is the only application-specific bump stop manufacturer. We do not manufacture a “universal-fit” bump stops.
- Offered in 3 sizes to accommodate anything from stock trucks with our 3.5″ version, a 4.25″ version for lifts of 2″ (which is the most commonly used) and a 5.25.”
- No loss of up travel. With DuroBumps being made with Dual Durometer Rubber the bump stops compress in a smooth predictable fashion.
- With proper size selection, DuroBumps are designed to help eliminate or greatly reduce over-arching your rear leaf springs.
- Thick 3/16″ Steel Base Plate provides strong support for the DuroBumps and ensures solid mounting. Base plates are powder coated to help prevent corrosion.
- DuroBumps are made from the highest quality raw materials. All mounting hardware JIS 10.9 corrosion-resistant, metric hardware.
- 2nd Gen Toyota Tacoma Front & Rear DuroBumps (x2)
- Standard Mounting Plate For OEM Square U-bolts (x2)
- U-Bolt Flip Kit w/ OEM 9/16″ x 3.25″ x 7.75″ Black U-Bolts
- JIS 10.9 metric corrosion-resistant bolts (x4)
- Single-use blue thread locker
- Install instructions
U-Bolt Flip Kits
You need to measure your existing rear suspension from the bottom of the axle tube to the top of the leaf pack. Add 2″ to your measurement and that will give you the length of U-Bolt you need. For example, the distance from the bottom of the axle tube to the top of the leaf pack measure 5.5″. Then you add the 2″ required for the U-Bolt flip plate and mounting hardware. This equals 7.5″ in which case you would choose the 7.75″ U-Bolt Flip Kit. Please note all U-Bolts have 3″ of thread.
DuroBumps are not a replacement for air or hydro bump stops. DuroBumps are for trail off-roaders, rock crawlers, and overlanders. At a minimum, DuroBumps require proper suspension setup and roll cage to safely and responsibly drive at high speeds off-road. Our products are not recommended for high-speed pre-runner applications nor towing. DuroBumps are the industry-leading premium bump stops available on the market and we’re sure you will agree!
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops on your vehicle you assume all risk and liability. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.