1st Gen Toyota Tacoma 3.5″ Rear Bump Stops (1995–2004)
- Dual Durometer Rubber in DuroBumps allows for a smooth initial contact, with a progressively firmer compression rate to provide the ultimate bump stop.
- Small, compact, application-specific bump stops. DuroBumps is the only application-specific bump stop manufacturer. We do not manufacture a “universal-fit” bump stops.
- No loss of up travel. With DuroBumps being made with Dual Durometer Rubber the bump stops compress in a smooth predictable fashion.
- Thick 1/8″ powder-coated steel base plate provides strong support for the DuroBumps and ensures solid mounting. Note: The included standard 1/8″ steel mounting plate may also be utilized to adapt to existing U-bolt flip kits. Some light modifications will be required (i.e. cutting and drilling to fit your specific application).
- DuroBumps are made from the highest quality raw materials. All mounting hardware JIS 10.9 corrosion-resistant, metric hardware.
- 1st Gen Toyota Tacoma Rear DuroBumps (x2)
- JIS 10.9 metric corrosion-resistant bolts (x4)
- Single-use blue thread locker
- U-Bolt Flip Kit w/ OEM 9/16″ x 3.25″ x 7.75″ Black U-Bolts
- Standard powdered-coated 1/8″ steel plate for OEM square U-bolts.
- All mounting hardware
- Install instructions
U-Bolt Flip Kits
You need to measure your existing rear suspension from the bottom of the axle tube to the top of the leaf pack. Add 2″ to your measurement and that will give you the length of U-Bolt you need. For example, the distance from the bottom of the axle tube to the top of the leaf pack measure 5.5″. Then you add the 2″ required for the U-Bolt flip plate and mounting hardware. This equals 7.5″ in which case you would choose the 7.75″ U-Bolt Flip Kit. Please note all U-Bolts have 3″ of thread.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops on your vehicle you assume all risk and liability. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.